Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Arabic Translation. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 700 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 582 sample profiles of our translators below.
November 01, 2015
Ph.D. candidate in Public Debt Policies, University Hassan 1st.
I speak Arabic, English, French and currently I learn Spanish and Indonesian.
My ambition for translating is coming from been living in different countries, which help me, for sure, to learn several languages, in better ways; from local people and local books and media.
My long experience in translating start with a previous volunteering job in my university and with my NGO for a period of 3 years, I also got the chance to work part time with a translation agency last 2 years, which sharp my translating skills and upgrade it to professional.
Translation for me is not only a job that I can do but it's also a way of learning, I really enjoy discovering information or histories ... in every new articles or videos that I translate, which motivate me to look up into internet, books or ask friends more about the subject and the content of the document that I work on, so I can offer a very professional work always.
April 10, 2013
Joumana Dafesh has been an English transcriber for the past 4 years. A resident of Jordan Joumana typically translates content for the websites and social science/humanities industries, as well as 8 others. Joumana has received a College Degree, and has 10 years experience in the translation industry.
Specializes In:English to English Transcription English Transcription English to Arabic Translation Arabic Translation English to Arabic Live Interpretation Arabic Live Interpretation Arabic to English Translation
September 12, 2014
Mohamed Abdelrahim has been an English to Arabic interpreter for the past 3 years. A resident of Sudan Mohamed typically translates content for the websites and technology industries, as well as 5 others. Mohamed has received a College Degree, and has 2 years experience in the translation industry.
May 20, 2013
I have a bachelor of art in both Arabic and English, and a mastering business and education. I worked as an assistant professor at one of the most prestigious college in the USA teaching Arabic language to professionals, I hold USA security clearance, I specialize in business and law translation field.
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Fashion Finance Government and Politics Information Technologies Journalism Law Manuals Marketing/Advertising Media Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Real Estate Retail Social Science/Humanities Technology Telecommunications Travel/Hospitality Websites
July 26, 2013
- Doctorat de l’état en Science de langage : Traduction et Interprétation/ Université de Toulouse II Jean Jaurès.
- Master 1 et 2 LEA Traduction/ Université de la Jordanie.
- Master 1 Civilisations Compteraient et Comparées.
- B.A (bac+4) en Traduction/ Université d’Al Bayte.
Professeur d’anglais - Académie de Toulouse depuis 2012.
Traducteur – Interprète – Oxfam GB – Camps des réfugiés- Jordanie 2011-2012
Traducteur – Interprète – NRC et Médecins du Monde – Camps des réfugiés - Jordanie et Palestine 2009-2011.
PR Officier -Traducteur – Interprète – Chambre de Commerce de la Jordanie 2008-2009
Traducteur – Interprète- Atouts Langues et Multimédias- La garde - France 2008
Professeur des Langues étrangères - Académie de Nice 2007-2008
Professeur des Langues étrangères- Centre de la Californie 2007.
Industries:Arts/Music Business Computing/Software Contracts Culture Education Finance Government and Politics Information Technologies Journalism Law Literature Manuals Mechanical Media Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Real Estate Social Science/Humanities Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality
July 27, 2013
I am fluent in both languages Arabic and English with 5 years of experience in translation.
Specializes In:English to Arabic Live Interpretation Arabic Live Interpretation Arabic to English Translation Arabic Translation
October 31, 2015
April 24, 2013
Emile Siman has been an English to Arabic interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of the United States Emile typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 11 others. Emile has received a Doctorate Degree, and has 1 year experience in the translation industry.
November 26, 2014
: Einass Hamed Mohamed Kandil
Date of Birth : 10/03/1980
Place of Birth : Saudi Arabia
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Egyptian
Address : 37 Abd El Kader Ragb , Roushdy, Kafr Abdou
Telephone (Home) : 03 / 5437113 -5234336
(Mobile) : 0123377132
E-Mail Address : email@example.com
Previous School : El Nasr Girls College
High school : I.G.C.S.E (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
College degree : Bachelor degree – Faculty of Tourism and Hotels
University Alexandria University
Bachelor degree – Faculty of Arts- English department :
Currently obtaining my masters of arts degree from Ain Shams University in linguistics and translation.
Arabic : Mother tongue
English : Excellent command of fluent written and spoken English
German : very good
ICDL Master Track 4
Windows – Word – Excel –Power point – Internet- Access
- Using Trados Workbench and Microsoft Word to translate a document from scratch
- Using Trados Workbench and Microsoft Word to translate an updated document
- Using Trados Workbench and TagEditor to translate an HTML document from scratch
- Using Trados Workbench and TagEditor to translate an updated HTML document
1- Executive Secretary in Marine Company
- Computer work (Typing emails –faxes-letters in English – Arabic)
- Translating company's contracts letters and correspondences
- Arranging appointments
- Reserving rooms in hotels for the company's guests
- Logistics supervisor
Handling company's problem -
- Participated in the charter sector work
- Responsible for purchasing vessel's spare parts
- Handling the ISO files - Storing and arrangement of the backup files
- Handling the vessel's communications
- Consecutive translator in al meetings
2- Consecutive Translator
Worked as a consecutive translator for Systain Consulting GmbH Company during their representatives visits for social auditing in Port Said , Egypt.
1-Consecutive translators of the interviews held with workers and staff
2- Translator of banners, documents, payrolls of employees in the factories.
Worked as a transcriptionist transcribing recordings for:
1.No Problem company: Transcription , translation and recording of a marketing survey of a food product.
2. GlobaLexicon: Transcription of marketing interviews about brands, newly-launched mobile and car models.
3- Aristos Erevna Consulting Pvt. Ltd Transcription of marketing interviews handling different domains
4- Translation of academic interviews for Phd student with executive employees in leading position in Bahrain
- Worked for Translation Galore on regular basis translating contracts and certificates.
- Translation of more than 50 ,000 words of public affairs documents for Linguistica International, Inc including court papers, Child Support Program , State of Michigan laws, Friend of the Court Services- etc, State of Michigan Department of Human Services documents, Programs such as Food Assistance Program, Child Development and Care, Cash Assistance, State Disability Assistance, and State Emergency Relief.
- Translation of 3000 words of the provisions of American constitution and its by-laws for Al Bait Al Shaml
UN and EU,TWB Translation
- Translation of UNICEF related documents on famine, malnutrition, children health and vaccination, child’s education.
- Translation of more than 36000 words of Information Security Best Practices for CBRN Facilities for UNICRI the near final draft of Prepared by the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory within the framework of
Project 19 of the European Union Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear
Risk Mitigation Centres of Excellence Initiative (EU CBRN CoE) entitled:
“Development of procedures and guidelines to create and improve secure
information management systems and data exchange mechanisms for CBRN
materials under regulatory control”
- Translation of “ THE He for She CAMPAIGN” for “UN WOMEN” United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women.
- Translation of more than 8000 words of infectious diseases of poverty for Translators Without Borders, documents related to new vaccines, epidemics, infectious diseases and methods of treatment, orphans and war children, rights of minorities, human rights, and many others.
- Translation of more than 10000 words of documents for the conference entitled “The Science Agenda for Transforming Agriculture in Africa” for Moudachirou Language Institute
Software, apps and games Localization
- Software localization of more than 40,000 words of apps and software strings for www.icanlocalize.com
- Localization of games for www. inlingo.ru
- Localization of games for Asiatis.ca
Translation of tourism- related websites and documents
- Translation of more 100,000 words for a 5-star hotels chain in various countries for Translatemedia
- Translation of more than 10000 words for tourist- brochure for city of Izmir
- Translation of Challetspa website
- Translation of online hotel booking website for Nivera Bilgi Teknolojileri Tur.Tic. Ltd
Translation of webites
- Translation of Tourbar dating webistes
- Translation of http://gmtmetaldetector.com
- Translation of various material ( food ingredients , medical material , cosmetics, drug leaflets , Forex –related translation, education books, articles,Phds, etc ..) for Easytranslate , Rix trans Ltd, MT International AB, lci-europe.com, Onehour Translation , WritePath, Translia, AbroadLink, Value point, BLC4u
- Translation of various trailers for www.comtranslations.tv
- Worked with Sfera Studios
7- Voice over artist
- Performing the Arabic voice of Ten Boom virtual museum for www.translution.com
- Performed the Arabic voice of various Documentary films for bristoltec
- Performed some voice over jobs for various Clients including life in UK, Compass language , and Australian Multi Lingual Services Pty Ltd
- Sports: Swimming – Aerobics - Reading novel - Hearing classical music
- Advanced courses in German language
- Specialized translation diplomas (Legal, financial, political and others) at egyta
- Master degree – Ein Shams University – Linguistics and translation studies
- Member in Sahabt el Ker Charity association
- Member in political party
I am a certified member at different translation websites and association
Certified member at Proz
Certified member by Language Industry Certfication System
AS+C International Certified Translator according to EN 15038 / International Certified Interpreter according to OENORM D 1202.
Certified member at Egyptian Translator Association (EGYTA)
Membership number no 10556
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Marketing/Advertising Media Medical Mobile Apps Other Patents Science Social Science/Humanities Travel/Hospitality Websites
May 11, 2013
I've been a translator and interpreter of English for 17 years. I've translated in almost all fields of knowledge. I studied both English Literature and Philosophy. I have extensive knowledge about various disciplines. I love translation and languages so much.