Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Indonesian Translation. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 30 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 23 sample profiles of our translators below.
March 22, 2014
I got my BS in computer science years ago, but then I found my passion in translation field. I've been providing English to Indonesian services (documents/articles/websites translation, proofreading/editing, app localization, subtitling) since 2009. I have developed different areas of expertise, including: IT, Website, Apps, Marketing, General Health, Training, Travel & Tourism. I am efficient, responsible, enthusiastic!
August 12, 2014
I am a full time freelance translator, currently living in East Java, Indonesia, holding an associate degree of English literature and linguistics (with GPA: 3.96 out of 4), now in pursue of Master's candidate in English teaching and learning, member of Certified PRO Network (a certified international translator network), a Google Certified Translator (completed SLP training held by Google) and an HPI Certified Translator (certified by the Association of Indonesian Translators in 2015) and intensely working on a wide range of translation and localization projects since 2006. Every project is special to me; regardless of the volume! I usually spend my time researching the languages, writing language related articles, blogging and playing around with some CAT (Computer Aided Translation) Tools. However, you will never know my quality until you hire me.
January 08, 2014
I am a full member of Indonesian Translator Association since January 2015. My native language is Indonesian and my language pairing is English to Indonesian. I have 4 years of experience as a full time freelance translator and I have worked in many areas like Marketing, Web/App Localization, Gaming, etc. I often handle documents like brochures, surveys, personality tests, product advertising, etc. I also work on website/application interface localization, game interface, and some film/video subtitles.
I am available on Monday - Friday at any given time.
August 14, 2016
Translation projects I've worked on were about IT, website translation, electronic devices, company profile, and legal (general).
Member of The Association of Indonesian Translators since 2015
Master member of TranslatorsCafe.com since 2013
CAT Tools skills: SDL Trados 2011, Idiom Worldserver, Google Translator Toolkit
August 13, 2014
Isnarti Siti Rochmah has been an English to Indonesian translator for the past 2 years. A resident of Indonesia Isnarti typically translates content for the education and culture industries, as well as 6 others. Isnarti has received a College Degree, and has 1 year experience in the translation industry.
June 24, 2015
I am an expert generalist who has acquired several different set of skills during my years working in variety of fields. I experienced working as radio announcer for several years, then teaching English in a Catholic high school, later working as TV Creative in Global TV and acting as Music Director for VH1 Indonesia, now I am also in training to be a leadership trainer while working as translator and interpreter.
I found my calling as a full time linguist 8 years ago after doing many translation and interpretation gigs in between my previous careers. I worked in end-client's side as in-house translator in Booking.com Singapore for a year, and this sharpened my expertise in tourism and travel related materials. Since 2009 I also translate numerous books about religion (Christian) and humanity and has over 35 book titles translated under my name. From the last 4 years I have also been working closely with an Australian training company in providing business and management training to employees of gold mining and drilling companies in Indonesia.
I do simultaneous, consecutive, and whisper interpreting from English - Indonesian - English, translation, subtitle, copy writing, transcreation, and voice over, from voicing Rosetta Stone's Indonesian language course to GPS navigation guidance. My warm personality is reflected well in my often-praised-to-be-beautiful voice, easily conveys your message to the target audience by convincing narration.
I enjoy writing in my spare time. They are mostly short articles about traveling, translation, and life hacks. Being a people person, my communication skills have helped bridging many gaps in two languages and my clients mostly praised my flexibility and ability in building good rapport while delivering high quality services to meet my clients' objectives.
Specializes In:English to Indonesian Live Interpretation Indonesian Live Interpretation English to Indonesian Translation Indonesian Translation
June 15, 2016
I am native Indonesian.
I studied English at Sriwijaya University, Indonesia, and was trained to teach English as a Foreign Language.
November 01, 2015
I use English at work and working closely with foreigners.
I always like to read many articles and watch videos in English because there are so many interesting and insightful contents.
May 07, 2013
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- US Based NATIVE speaker of Indonesian (BAHASA INDONESIA) working full time as freelance translator for some reputable and ISO certified companies
- Seven years of experience as an editorial staff of a DISNEY weekly magazine in the largest publishing media group in Indonesia
- ATA, Proz.com Certified PRO & HPI (Association of Indonesian Translators) Member
- Over fourteen years of experience in translating, proofreading, transcreating, and interpreting
- MILLIONS OF WORDS and many published articles/books translated/edited/proofread/wrote, including my own published memoir
- Strong ONLINE RESEARCH SKILL (including for SEO/SEM)
- Understand the 5 IRL levels of language proficiency (I contributed in the collection, creation and review of large amount of Indonesian proficiency test materials, IRL level 1 to 4+).
- QA: INDONESIAN CHECK SPELLER and also INCONSISTENCY CHECKER (xbench)
- Working pairs: English - Indonesian, French>Indonesian, Malay>Indonesian
- I outsource English - Malay, Batak > Indonesian)
FEW OF MY PAST EXPERIENCE
LEGAL CERTIFICATES, DIPLOMAS & LICENSES (EN <-> ID)
– Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates, Name changing, Citizenship Certificate, School reports, School Diplomas, ID etc.
MANUALS, ADS, MARKETING, REPORTS
– Crew Employment Agreement & Annual Report of a fishery company
– Eco friendly boat paints/coatings
– Bridge (Ships) navigation technologies & safety
– “Deforestation Slowdown in the Brazilian Amazon: Prices or Policies” and "Does Credit Affect Deforestation” (Executive Summaries, 7 + 5 pages)
– Federal Reserve informative materials
– Oil Rigging Procedure & Safety Guides -> Translation
– Energy technologies -> Translation
– Motorcycle manual -> Proofreading
– Deforestation and biomass decay reports > Proofreading
– Phone & Handy Talkie Manuals -> Translation
– Cell phones advertisements -> Transcreation/Proofreading
– Luxury products advertisements -> Transcreation/Proofreading watches, bags, jewelry Transcreation/Proofreading/Text Control
– Video subtitle of US education materials -> Translation EN > ID
– Airport Lounges -> Translation EN > ID
– Print on Demand promotion -> Translation EN > ID
– Textiles / Baby products (Clothing, strollers, etc.)
COMPANY TRAINING MATERIALS:
– HR Software -> Translation EN > ID
– Safety Campaign -> Translation EN > ID & FR & ID
– Shipping, Freight & Delivery training materials -> Proofreading & Text Control EN > ID
– Paint & coating materials -> Translation EN > ID
– Internet & Computer Safety Usage for Employees -> Translation EN > ID
– Compliance System of Alert -> Translation EN > ID
– Right Ethical Code -> Translation EN > MY
– LQA for localization of one the leading computer softwares (ongoing)
– Pumps (for mining & mill) website -> Translation
– 2 FOREX Websites -> Translation & Review
– Hotel & Travel (online booking, including Terms & Conditions) -> Translation
– Sports Betting Website -> Translation
– Job searching website -> Translation
– Multi Level Marketing Website -> Translation & Editing
– Statement of Belief of a Christian Website -> Proofread
– Hair care product -> Translation
– Online Music store -> Translation
– Motor Oil, Cable TV, food supplies, health care, internet usage, Answers Coding
– Diagnosis questionnaires
SEO/SEM (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION/SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING):
– Translation website Keywords & Competition Analysis. Also Meta titles & Meta descriptions creation
– Luxury jewelry & watch advertisements website
PHONE and IPHONE/BB/ANDROID APPS (translation/review):
– LQA for localization of one of the major cellphone companies: Localization Quality Analyst, Linguistic Quality Assurance, Linguistic Quality Assurance softwares (ongoing)
– LensFlare, TiKL (Push-to-Talk), Draw Pad Pro, Chess Opening, Pro G-20, Vpn One Click,
KakaoTalk, Dutchandroid contacts export, Blackjack King BB, Texas Poker, and many more
– "The Yellow Dragon" novel -> Translation, editing & proofread
– Christian Military Service Handbook
– Church bulletins -> Proofreading
– Information on Kuwait Country
– TV Dramas (30 subtitles @30 minute episodes) -> Translation
– Real estates learning materials, video subtitle -> Translation EN > ID
– Motivational videos
- Himpunan Penerjemah Indonesia (HPI) (Association of Indonesian Translators)
- ProZ.com (http://www.proz.com/translator/640456)
- TranslatorsCafe.com (indonesiana.TranslatorsCafe.com)
Trados Studio 2011, 2009, 2007 (Multiterm), SDLX, Wordfast Pro 3.1, TMX, Webcatt (I am also a quick learner of new softwares)
WHY CHOOSE ME?
I have a strong commitment to quality and I know how to create fluid translation, weather it's with legal-formal, informal, technical or creative.
From birth, I have lived in Indonesia for 32 years. Now, I've been living in the USA for 8 years, so my English is well polished by living among native English speakers.
Meanwhile I actively updating my Indonesian language knowledge online with HPI (Association of Indonesian Translators) friends, with reading Indonesian online newspapers, watching Indonesian online TV and of course with full time working on Indonesian translation/editing/proofreading/transcreation materials.
My Indonesian language level meets and exceeds the requirements for publishing/company/legal translation projects.
I will standby in Central Time Zone (UTC-5) while most Indonesian translators/proofreaders in Indonesia are sleeping :)
Also I have a good understanding of US/Europeans idioms, cultures & customs.
I also have a team of Voice Over (all voices) with me!
For SAMPLES OF VOICE TALENTS (adult female & male), please click http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/profile/VoiceOverDscr.asp?LinguistID=126900
I am always ready to sign a Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement for my clients.
My complete resume, translation samples and references are available upon request.
I have US Permanent Work Authorization.
I always welcome reasonable offers!
Feel free to send me a message through here (click the letter icon above) or email hennysirait at yahoo.com or/and hennywillis at gmail.com
I have a high-speed internet connection 24/7
May 27, 2016
I am a young college student available to translate from Indonesia-English or English-Indonesia. I have experience working as a translator and I always give my best at every text, articles, and documents I need to translate.