Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Korean Translation. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 189 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 155 sample profiles of our translators below.
May 16, 2013
Attorney at Law (Illinois) and Ph.D. in physics
Flawless in spoken and written Korean
Resident in the U.S. since 2001
Specializes In:English to Korean Translation Korean Translation English to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
April 24, 2015
Yoojung Han has been an English to Korean translator for the past 2 years. A resident of United Kingdom Yoojung typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 9 others. Yoojung has received a Masters, and has 7 years experience in the translation industry.
October 25, 2017
I am Korean, but I was born and lived in Germany for 10 years.
I started to learn Korean and English in an early age, and lived 7 years in both countries which makes me fluent in both Languages and familiar to both cultures.
August 10, 2017
SUMMARY: Diligent translator with good understanding in Korean and English languages; experienced and making a persistent effort for marketing and culinary knowledge; enjoying games and interested in their localization service.
• Create sentences that are easily understood by the general public
• Given lectures in several translation classes by renowned translators
Freelance translator | July 2017~
• Carrying out translation on wine marketing area, working with Wine Review
• Carrying out translation on a Hotel Chain, working with an Agency in Spain
Marketing Assistant, in-house translator on a short-term contract | Wine Review |
April 2017 – June 2017
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of trading part in embassies of several countries, usually with whom of Greek embassy
• Carried out translation of contents in brochures for wine marketing events, website of wineries, wine advertising texts in a monthly magazine
, and proposal and estimate documents of wine marketing events
Private English Instructor | Dec 2012 – Sep 2016
• Taught English grammar, expressions, and reading skills to middle school and high school students
• Interpreted English texts in various fields to Korean students for their understanding
• Explained solutions on school test questions
Intern | UKARTSUHAK (Busan Branch) | Apr 2009 – Jun 2010
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of language schools in English speaking countries
• Offered customer service and basic consulting on language training abroad
• Assisted generating students’ documents
• Ensured that students’ documents are filled and filed properly
Sangsangmadang Academy | Seoul, South Korea | Jan 2017
• The class of basic interpretation theory in translation given by the translator Yeong Sam Yun
Culture Company SOME | Seoul, South Korea | Sep 2016 – Dec 2016
• Basic and Advanced translation Classes given by the translator Yeong Hak Cho
• Purely practical training classes with texts of many different fields
Escuela Delengua | Granada, Spain | Oct 2011 – Mar 2012
• Spanish Intensive Course, Basic Business and Literature Courses
Busan University of Foreign Languages | Busan, South Korea | 2004 – 2008
• BA degree in Spanish literature and English literature
• 0.05 USD for English to Korean
• 0.07 USD for Korean to English
• 0.05 EUR for Spanish to Korean
• Fuzzy - 60%, Repetitions - 25% of the original rate for using Trados
Specializes In:English to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
May 03, 2014
Eunseok Lee has been an English to Korean translator for the past 3 years. A resident of Korea, Republic of Eunseok typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 16 others. Eunseok has received a Masters, and has 8 years experience in the translation industry.
Specializes In:English to Korean Translation Korean Translation Korean to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription English to Korean Transcription
October 08, 2013
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Angie Yeji. I am an experienced Korean-English interpreter who worked full-time in the field of patent law translation, project management team in New York in 2011. Also I had worked for a real-estate investment project plan translation and represented Korean companies to foreign investors at multiple international conventions in Seoul, South Korea. Most recently, I have been working as a court interpreter at judicial proceedings and depositions as a freelancer. Lastly, one of the works that I enjoyed the most includes working with teachers and parents at schools for the Department of Education. I am very passionate and skilled in translation works, especially in a high-pressure environment, with accuracy and attention to details.
The enclosed is a copy of my resume. I look forward to discussing Korean-English work opportunities in further detail. In the meantime, please feel free to reach me at (646) 392-6387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specializes In:English to Korean Live Interpretation Korean Live Interpretation English to Korean Translation Korean Translation Korean to English Transcription Korean Transcription English to Korean Transcription
May 05, 2013
Korean to English
Chinese to English translator
Specializes In:English to English Transcription English Transcription English to Korean Translation Korean Translation English to Simplified Chinese Translation Simplified Chinese Translation Simplified Chinese to Simplified Chinese Transcription Simplified Chinese Transcription Korean to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to English Translation Simplified Chinese to English Translation English to Simplified Chinese Transcription Simplified Chinese to English Transcription English to Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
October 19, 2017
I'm a English-Korean freelance translator with 2 years of work experience. I confirm that I can reply timely as I'm available 24/7.
Please kindly check my Proz profile. (http://www.proz.com/profile/2340079)
My expected rate is 0.04 USD per new source word. Also, I use a CAT tool, SDL Trados Studio 2017.
I have a work experience in marketing industry, writing a home appliance daily marketing report in English and Korean for LG Electronics clients.
In addition, I have translation experience dealing with marketing resources of cosmetics, fashion, tourism, and game products.
Also, I believe I am familiar with hotel industry as a privilege member of Lotte Hotel & Resort, one of the top hotel brands in South Korea.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact me at anytime!
June 30, 2017
Dear my valued customers,
I had worked for a news agency for 15 years as a reporter in South Korea, and another 5 years as a freelance translator for the same company after I moved to Toronto, Canada in 2004.
========= Resume =======
B.A – Seoul National University, 1985
1. I have 10 years of experience of construction industry as a member of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.(2006-2017) UBC
2. I worked for Yonhap News Agency(YNA), Seoul, Korea, for 15 years as a reporter.(1989-2004)
3. After moved to Toronto in 2004, I worked for the same company as a freelance translator.(2004-2012)
4. I have interests in construction, oil and gas industry, safety manuals and Christianity.
January 12, 2017
Professional experience as a Fast-track media translator!
I am able to meet the deadlines no matter how tight
and still meet your standards of accuracy and detail.