Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Korean Translation for Culinary. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 27 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 23 sample profiles of our translators below.
August 10, 2017
SUMMARY: Diligent translator with good understanding in Korean and English languages; experienced and making a persistent effort for marketing and culinary knowledge; enjoying games and interested in their localization service.
• Create sentences that are easily understood by the general public
• Given lectures in several translation classes by renowned translators
Freelance translator | July 2017~
• Carrying out translation on wine marketing area, working with Wine Review
• Carrying out translation on a Hotel Chain, working with an Agency in Spain
Marketing Assistant, in-house translator on a short-term contract | Wine Review |
April 2017 – June 2017
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of trading part in embassies of several countries, usually with whom of Greek embassy
• Carried out translation of contents in brochures for wine marketing events, website of wineries, wine advertising texts in a monthly magazine
, and proposal and estimate documents of wine marketing events
Private English Instructor | Dec 2012 – Sep 2016
• Taught English grammar, expressions, and reading skills to middle school and high school students
• Interpreted English texts in various fields to Korean students for their understanding
• Explained solutions on school test questions
Intern | UKARTSUHAK (Busan Branch) | Apr 2009 – Jun 2010
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of language schools in English speaking countries
• Offered customer service and basic consulting on language training abroad
• Assisted generating students’ documents
• Ensured that students’ documents are filled and filed properly
Sangsangmadang Academy | Seoul, South Korea | Jan 2017
• The class of basic interpretation theory in translation given by the translator Yeong Sam Yun
Culture Company SOME | Seoul, South Korea | Sep 2016 – Dec 2016
• Basic and Advanced translation Classes given by the translator Yeong Hak Cho
• Purely practical training classes with texts of many different fields
Escuela Delengua | Granada, Spain | Oct 2011 – Mar 2012
• Spanish Intensive Course, Basic Business and Literature Courses
Busan University of Foreign Languages | Busan, South Korea | 2004 – 2008
• BA degree in Spanish literature and English literature
• 0.05 USD for English to Korean
• 0.07 USD for Korean to English
• 0.05 EUR for Spanish to Korean
• Fuzzy - 60%, Repetitions - 25% of the original rate for using Trados
Specializes In:English to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
July 31, 2013
I was born in South Korea, lived there until I was 9. Then my family moved to Mexico City where I lived for another 6years. Then I have moved to the US where I've been living for the last 12 years.
I am fluent in all three languages (Korean, Spanish, and English). I have minored in Spanish and Korean just to strengthen the cultural aspects as well.
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Engineering (Chemical) Engineering (Civil) Engineering (Mechanical) Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Manuals Manufacturing Marketing/Advertising Mechanical Media Medical Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Other Patents Real Estate Retail Science Social Science/Humanities Tax Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality Websites
December 05, 2013
Native Korean speaker who is fluent in both Korean and English.
I have interpreted, transcribed, and translated for various clients, including medical practices and schools - in both Korean and English.
May 22, 2013
Alexandra Noh has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of the United States Alexandra typically translates content for the games and fashion industries, as well as 7 others. Alexandra has received a College Degree, and has 8 years experience in the translation industry.
December 28, 2013
Sarah Cho has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of Canada Sarah typically translates content for the education and culture industries, as well as 5 others. Sarah has received a Masters, and has 13 years experience in the translation industry.
October 19, 2013
Shin Hyung Lee has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of the United States Shin Hyung typically translates content for the education and culture industries, as well as 3 others. Shin Hyung has received a College Degree, and has 1 year experience in the translation industry.
September 18, 2013
I study Theatre, Visual Arts and Creative Writing at the University of Chicago. I am also a freelance theatre director, performer, writer, and translator. My native tongue is Korean but I've been an academic and an artist practicing in English for almost my entire life so I am as proficient in English.
I co-founded a theatre collective called "The Interpreters." We produce original work in Korean and English and perform them on the streets and at fringe festivals. One of our missions is to interpret and recontextualize Korean heritage and share it with the global community. You see, I am passionate about serving as a cultural interpreter, as well as a literal linguistic translator!
As an artist and a student of art, my interests are far-ranging, and I have had experience with a whole slew of different modes of communication. Specifically as a freelance translator in the past five years, I've worked on a expansive variety of writings; anything from dense academic essays, to lyrical poems, to business speak, to technical scientific writing.
I understand translating to be a kind of an art and am looking forward to working with you with whatever you need help with!
September 13, 2013
SAEHEE KIM has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of the United States SAEHEE typically translates content for the education and culture industries, as well as 6 others. SAEHEE has received a Masters, and has 7 years experience in the translation industry.
August 15, 2013
Sally Cho has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of the United States Sally typically translates content for the education and culture industries, as well as 5 others. Sally has received a College Degree, and has 15 years experience in the translation industry.
August 11, 2013
Antion Tensley has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of the United States Antion typically translates content for the culture and culinary industries, as well as 2 others. Antion has 2 years experience in the translation industry.