Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Korean Translation in Seoul. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 18 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 16 sample profiles of our translators below.
August 10, 2017
SUMMARY: Diligent translator with good understanding in Korean and English languages; experienced and making a persistent effort for marketing and culinary knowledge; enjoying games and interested in their localization service.
• Create sentences that are easily understood by the general public
• Given lectures in several translation classes by renowned translators
Freelance translator | July 2017~
• Carrying out translation on wine marketing area, working with Wine Review
• Carrying out translation on a Hotel Chain, working with an Agency in Spain
Marketing Assistant, in-house translator on a short-term contract | Wine Review |
April 2017 – June 2017
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of trading part in embassies of several countries, usually with whom of Greek embassy
• Carried out translation of contents in brochures for wine marketing events, website of wineries, wine advertising texts in a monthly magazine
, and proposal and estimate documents of wine marketing events
Private English Instructor | Dec 2012 – Sep 2016
• Taught English grammar, expressions, and reading skills to middle school and high school students
• Interpreted English texts in various fields to Korean students for their understanding
• Explained solutions on school test questions
Intern | UKARTSUHAK (Busan Branch) | Apr 2009 – Jun 2010
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of language schools in English speaking countries
• Offered customer service and basic consulting on language training abroad
• Assisted generating students’ documents
• Ensured that students’ documents are filled and filed properly
Sangsangmadang Academy | Seoul, South Korea | Jan 2017
• The class of basic interpretation theory in translation given by the translator Yeong Sam Yun
Culture Company SOME | Seoul, South Korea | Sep 2016 – Dec 2016
• Basic and Advanced translation Classes given by the translator Yeong Hak Cho
• Purely practical training classes with texts of many different fields
Escuela Delengua | Granada, Spain | Oct 2011 – Mar 2012
• Spanish Intensive Course, Basic Business and Literature Courses
Busan University of Foreign Languages | Busan, South Korea | 2004 – 2008
• BA degree in Spanish literature and English literature
• 0.05 USD for English to Korean
• 0.07 USD for Korean to English
• 0.05 EUR for Spanish to Korean
• Fuzzy - 60%, Repetitions - 25% of the original rate for using Trados
Specializes In:English to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
May 03, 2014
Eunseok Lee has been an English to Korean translator for the past 3 years. A resident of Korea, Republic of Eunseok typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 16 others. Eunseok has received a Masters, and has 8 years experience in the translation industry.
Specializes In:English to Korean Translation Korean Translation Korean to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription English to Korean Transcription
October 19, 2017
I'm a English-Korean freelance translator with 2 years of work experience. I confirm that I can reply timely as I'm available 24/7.
Please kindly check my Proz profile. (http://www.proz.com/profile/2340079)
My expected rate is 0.04 USD per new source word. Also, I use a CAT tool, SDL Trados Studio 2017.
I have a work experience in marketing industry, writing a home appliance daily marketing report in English and Korean for LG Electronics clients.
In addition, I have translation experience dealing with marketing resources of cosmetics, fashion, tourism, and game products.
Also, I believe I am familiar with hotel industry as a privilege member of Lotte Hotel & Resort, one of the top hotel brands in South Korea.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact me at anytime!
April 23, 2014
I am professional, full-time English to Korean translator specialized in IT(software, hardware, networking), Game(PC, console, mobile), Marketing Materials and Media(Cinema, TV, Drama). If you want high-quality of translation at 'reasonable' rate, you have just found a right person.
- more than 17 years localization experience
- specialized in IT, game, marketing materials and various media(cinema, TV, drama)
- have various localization skill: translation/review/proofreading, testing, AV editing
- good knowledge of software: MS Office(Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe Photoshop, Premiere
- excellect skilles of CAT tools: SDL Trados, Locstudio, Catalyst, Helium, IBM TM2
Microsoft Internet Explorer/Outlook Express 4
Microsoft Netmeeting/Chat 2
Microsoft Internet Explorer/Outlook Express 5
TrendMicro Gateway 2000 Vaccine
Lucent Arbor/BP ERP Package
SUN Star Office 6
Microsoft Exchange 12 Server/Client
Microsoft Office 15 and 16
Microsoft Azure, CnE UI / UE
HP OfficeJet Pro 8640, HP OfficeJet Pro 8660
Oracle Fusion / Ebiz / Commerce On-Premise / Taleco Cloud Service etc.
Microsoft Windows 98
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows ME Step By Step Interactive
Microsoft Windows XP Step By Step Interactive
TOEIC, TOEFL mock test
Microsoft Office Specialist 2009, 2010 CBT
ICF(International Coach Federation) Coaching Manual
Johnson Controls’ Internal Controls Course
Nike Manager Core
Aramark e-Learning Materials
Microsoft Picture It! 2000, SLE
Bently MS/J 7 CAD/CAM, PM
Macromedia Studio MX, PM
Prince of Persia 3D
Microsoft Age of Empire 2
Microsoft Mech Warrior 4
Fate of the Dragon
Disney Monsters Inc.
Disney Lilo & Stitch
Microsoft Rise of Nations
Hanbitsoft HELLGATE: LONDON ONLINE
Turbine Dungeon and Dragons ONLINE
NC Soft Lineage 2 Chronicle 1 (PC)
Hanbitsoft Granado Espada (PC)
UBISoft Assassins Creed Unity (PC / Console)
UBISoft Far Cry 4 (PC / Console)
Crono Blade (Mobile)
iOS, Android Game App (various)
IR, Marketing Materials of YBMSisa.com (leading e-learning company in Korea)
Microsoft Office 365 Brochure
Amazon Scalable Web Hosting Introductions
Ingersoll Rand Monthly Newsletter
Cisco Marketing Material(various)
HP Marketing Material(various)
MechWarrior IV: Vengeance (Game)
Age of Mythology (Game)
The Lord of Ring (Game)
Open Range (Movie)
While you are sleeping (Movie)
The Bang Bang Club (Movie)
Lavender's castle, Small stories, Patrol 03 etc. (TV/Animation)
Castle (drama series)
In the name of God, Annie's story (TV/etc)
The most dangerous man in America: Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon papers (TV/documentary)
Asian Pitch: Sailors in the wheatfield (TV/documentary)
Specializes In:English to Korean Translation Korean Translation English to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
August 10, 2017
Hello. I'm a freelance translator.
I'm fluent in translating in English to Korean, and Korean to Enligh. And I always stick to the deadlines.
And I can use translation tools.
Specializes In:Korean to English Transcription Korean Transcription English to Korean Transcription
April 02, 2017
Hello everyone! I majored in chemical engineering in university. My specialty lies in engineering, technology and economics. I enjoy translating and work hard!
April 25, 2014
Chaewoon Cho has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 3 years. A resident of Korea, Republic of Chaewoon typically translates content for the arts/music industry. Chaewoon has received a College Degree, and has 5 years experience in the translation industry.
October 28, 2013
Eric Park has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of Korea, Republic of Eric typically translates content for the education and culture industries, as well as 2 others. Eric has received a College Degree, and has 10 years experience in the translation industry.
September 17, 2013
Jun Chang has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of Korea, Republic of Jun typically translates content for the telecommunications and other industries, as well as 3 others. Jun has received a College Degree, and has 9 years experience in the translation industry.
August 05, 2013
Catherine Hong has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of Korea, Republic of Catherine typically translates content for the education and business industries, as well as 1 other. Catherine has received a College Degree, and has 2 years experience in the translation industry.