Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Korean Translation for Websites. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 31 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 27 sample profiles of our translators below.
April 24, 2015
Yoojung Han has been an English to Korean translator for the past 2 years. A resident of United Kingdom Yoojung typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 9 others. Yoojung has received a Masters, and has 7 years experience in the translation industry.
August 10, 2017
SUMMARY: Diligent translator with good understanding in Korean and English languages; experienced and making a persistent effort for marketing and culinary knowledge; enjoying games and interested in their localization service.
• Create sentences that are easily understood by the general public
• Given lectures in several translation classes by renowned translators
Freelance translator | July 2017~
• Carrying out translation on wine marketing area, working with Wine Review
• Carrying out translation on a Hotel Chain, working with an Agency in Spain
Marketing Assistant, in-house translator on a short-term contract | Wine Review |
April 2017 – June 2017
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of trading part in embassies of several countries, usually with whom of Greek embassy
• Carried out translation of contents in brochures for wine marketing events, website of wineries, wine advertising texts in a monthly magazine
, and proposal and estimate documents of wine marketing events
Private English Instructor | Dec 2012 – Sep 2016
• Taught English grammar, expressions, and reading skills to middle school and high school students
• Interpreted English texts in various fields to Korean students for their understanding
• Explained solutions on school test questions
Intern | UKARTSUHAK (Busan Branch) | Apr 2009 – Jun 2010
• Corresponded with the persons in charge of language schools in English speaking countries
• Offered customer service and basic consulting on language training abroad
• Assisted generating students’ documents
• Ensured that students’ documents are filled and filed properly
Sangsangmadang Academy | Seoul, South Korea | Jan 2017
• The class of basic interpretation theory in translation given by the translator Yeong Sam Yun
Culture Company SOME | Seoul, South Korea | Sep 2016 – Dec 2016
• Basic and Advanced translation Classes given by the translator Yeong Hak Cho
• Purely practical training classes with texts of many different fields
Escuela Delengua | Granada, Spain | Oct 2011 – Mar 2012
• Spanish Intensive Course, Basic Business and Literature Courses
Busan University of Foreign Languages | Busan, South Korea | 2004 – 2008
• BA degree in Spanish literature and English literature
• 0.05 USD for English to Korean
• 0.07 USD for Korean to English
• 0.05 EUR for Spanish to Korean
• Fuzzy - 60%, Repetitions - 25% of the original rate for using Trados
Specializes In:English to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
October 06, 2015
I've been involved with content creation and translation since the early 2000's, when I started writing for a popular Korean film blog. From there I matured experience in successful blogs like Twitchfilm, online retailers like YesAsia, forums like Soompi, and print publications like Dramatique -- all of which involved translation either directly or indirectly. I have also contributed directly (translation, timing, editing) and coordinated the release of over 500 hours of Korean television, not to mention translating here at VerbalizeIt and other agencies.
I possess great linguistic versatility. I'm fluent in Korean and English, and an Italian native speaker. I also have conversational French and Spanish skills..
Although my specialty is Korean culture, language and entertainment, I can easily adapt to any subject because of my love for research.
Specializes In:Italian to English Transcription Italian Transcription Korean to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription Korean to English Translation Korean Translation Italian to Italian Transcription Italian to English Translation Italian Translation English to Italian Translation Korean to English Transcription English to Korean Translation English to Italian Transcription
August 08, 2017
Please refer to my CV.
Specializes In:Korean to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription English to Korean Transcription Korean to English Transcription
May 08, 2014
Jihee Han has been an English to Korean translator for the past 3 years. A resident of Korea, Republic of Jihee typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 6 others. Jihee has received a Masters, and has 2 years experience in the translation industry.
Specializes In:English to Korean Translation Korean Translation Korean to Korean Transcription Korean Transcription
April 11, 2017
I have worked for Sports, English education, IT with marketing, Fashion, Beauty, Website Localization, Law, Certificate, and Social Science area for over 6 years.
It has been my main role to translate various technical terms and specialized knowledge of the general sports and ice skating, English language teaching materials, columns on political topics, manuals, online help, various laws, birth certificates, and other IT-related materials and instructions.
Also, I have translated many advertisements of products from the IT and Beauty industries focusing on translating with marketing strategies so that the client can advertise the products properly and efficiently.
I am also highly knowledgeable of the general field of Fashion industry for I earned a degree of Fashion.
I always provide quick submit and reply and consistent translation all the time.
July 31, 2013
I was born in South Korea, lived there until I was 9. Then my family moved to Mexico City where I lived for another 6years. Then I have moved to the US where I've been living for the last 12 years.
I am fluent in all three languages (Korean, Spanish, and English). I have minored in Spanish and Korean just to strengthen the cultural aspects as well.
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Engineering (Chemical) Engineering (Civil) Engineering (Mechanical) Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Manuals Manufacturing Marketing/Advertising Mechanical Media Medical Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Other Patents Real Estate Retail Science Social Science/Humanities Tax Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality Websites
December 05, 2013
Native Korean speaker who is fluent in both Korean and English.
I have interpreted, transcribed, and translated for various clients, including medical practices and schools - in both Korean and English.
May 18, 2013
My name is chin park, I was born and in korea but moved to the States when I was young. Im proficient in both korean and English due to the fact my parents still live in korea and I have attended school in korea as well.
I currently practice medicine here in America,
안녕하세요 제 이름은 박진석 입니다. 한국에서 태어나서 줄곳 있다가 미국으로 유학해서 지금은 미국에서 실고 있어요~
그래도 예비역 병장입니다~ 미국에선 치과의사 입니다~
May 05, 2015
Song Yoo has been an English to Korean interpreter for the past 2 years. A resident of the United States Song typically translates content for the websites and mobile apps industries, as well as 1 other. Song has received a College Degree, and has 2 years experience in the translation industry.