Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Serbian Translation for Banking. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 7 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 6 sample profiles of our translators below.
November 04, 2017
I live in Niksic, Montenegro. I have a degree in English language and literature at the University of Montenegro.
Bachelor (BA) - English language and literature
Specialist Degree (Spec.Art) - English language and literature
Worked as a business translator, mostly written translation.
Worked on translation of documents in the area of politics, economy, education, technology.
May 15, 2016
- Able to fluently speak and write English and Serbian to both, Cyrillic and Latin Letter (Native Tongue); Near-Native in Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin language
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly with hard work and commitment
- Accurate human translation of 300 words in one hour with localization; familiar with transcription and translation Software tools
- A highly personable, positive and sociable economist, benefiting from experience within bank that has required the ability to provide a high degree of customer service, solving problems, dealing with inquiries from all types of people
- Able to prioritize work
- Always punctual, organized, honest, confident and responsible
- Transcription is my passion
- My specialties are Business and Marketing topics, IT field, as well as General and Legal ones
- Good mental arithmetic for handling transactions
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively under pressure in dynamic environment
- Excellent communicator at all levels and open-minded
- I enjoy new challenges and learning new skills
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Engineering (Chemical) Engineering (Civil) Engineering (Mechanical) Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Manuals Manufacturing Marketing/Advertising Mechanical Media Medical Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Other Patents Real Estate Retail Science Social Science/Humanities Tax Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality Websites
May 12, 2014
Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian translator/interpreter with 20 years of experience in variety of sectors.
Specializes In:Bosnian to English Translation Bosnian Translation English to Serbian Translation Serbian Translation
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Fashion Finance Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Manuals Marketing/Advertising Media Medical Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Other Retail Science Social Science/Humanities Tax Technology Telecommunications Travel/Hospitality Websites
July 25, 2016
My name is Jelena and I have been translating for 4 years now. Apart from formal training as a translator, I am also working toward finishing my law degree. This is why I have the most interest in and experience with legal and related subjects.
February 26, 2016
My name is Maja, I have a BA in English language and literature.
I also obtained a certificate on simultaneous, consecutive and written translation. My native language is Serbian and I grew up in Belgrade, Serbia.
I simply love the job of translator, it is for me real enjoyment to constantly learn and improve as a translator since you can always discover new ways to express yourself as well as ways to translate something. I have several years of experience in translating different types of documents, both in style and translation field.
Language is what helps people connect and my job as a translator is to deliver the message in the fastest and best possible manner.
I look forward to our future successful cooperation!
November 08, 2013
Two Master's degrees, one in Economics and the other in Political Science.