Demand Generation Intern
With thousand of translators and interpreters globally, we’re providing comprehensive language and technology solutions to companies embracing the global economy. Supported by partnerships with Skype, American Airlines, Desk.com and Rosetta Stone®, we’re helping businesses of all sizes access a global network of professional human language translators.
We are disrupting the translation landscape by providing superior quality translation at a fraction of the cost of traditional brick-and-mortar solutions. In doing so, we create meaningful job opportunities for multilingual individuals across the globe. We are a growing team of coders, writers, leaders and dreamers. We live in New York City and Boulder, Colorado and reach people all over the world. We wake up every day to find new ways to break down language barriers. If VerbalizeIt sounds right for you let us know!
As a Demand Generation intern, you will be responsible for powering VerbalizeIt’s sales efforts by identifying prospective customers in need of language translation solutions. In doing so, you will be the eyes and ears of the Company, playing a leadership role in building our sales pipeline and in refining our customer acquisition framework.
- Research and mine public information to uncover businesses that are already engaging in, or are ripe for internationalization
- Identify the right points of contact at target companies, thereby building and maintaining a list of prospects on a daily basis
- Engage with prospective customers through outbound email campaigns, phone-conversations and attendance at conferences, meet-ups, and other public forums
- Deliver market assessments based on your interaction with prospects
- Exceptional online research skills, with an ability to analyze and put structure around online information
- Strong excel skills, and demonstrated capability to clean and synthesize large amounts of data
- Comfort with using cloud-based research and marketing tools such as MailChimp
- “Just gets stuff done” – prides him/herself on always delivering, no matter how tough the challenge
- Entrepreneurial – flexible, optimistic and extremely hands-on problem-solving approach
Location: New York City