Our mission is to break language barriers around the world.
With thousand of translators and interpreters globally, we’re providing comprehensive language and technology solutions to companies embracing the global economy. Supported by four-layers of quality assurance and partnerships with Skype, American Airlines, Desk.com and Rosetta Stone®, we’re helping businesses of all sizes access a global network of professional human language translators.
We are disrupting the translation landscape by providing superior quality translation at a fraction of the cost of traditional physical call center solutions. In doing so, we create meaningful job opportunities for multilingual individuals across the globe. We are a growing team of coders, writers, leaders and dreamers. We live in New York City and Boulder, Colorado and reach people all over the world. We wake up every day to find new ways to break down language barriers. If VerbalizeIt sounds right for you let us know!
We are looking for Professional Translators and Interpreters to join our team as Expert Reviewers, where you will be responsible for reviewing translation, transcription and voiceover projects for a highly competitive rate.
Expert Reviewers will be proofreading projects as they are completed by other Translators & Interpreters to ensure the following are in place and editing projects as needed.
- Confirm the text matches the original
- Spelling and other aspects, such as use of capital letters, are consistent
- Page numbers, headings and captions are correct
- Photos and illustrations are correctly captioned.
- Punctuation and Grammar are properly implemented/Translated
- All changes to errors are made
- Previous professional Translations and Interpretation experience
- A scrupulous approach to detailed work
- A high level of skill in written English and second language, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Motivation to work on your own, and to meet deadlines
- Ability to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical
- Good judgment, to gauge which changes are necessary
- Ability to work within the style of the author and publisher, rather than impose your own ideas
- Confidence with computers.
Applicants should also submit a statement of interest, resume and sample portfolio to email@example.com.