Boulder, Colorado / New York City
VerbalizeIt is the world’s most accessible translation platform, powered by a global community of over 24,000 translators. Businesses such as Udemy, Rdio, Samsung and Salesforce tap into the VerbalizeIt platform for on-demand access to digital and media content translation. We are global travelers and language lovers, and Wharton and Techstars alum. We were featured on Shark Tank, and have been recognized as Inc 35 Under 35 best entrepreneurs for disrupting the translation industry.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to help make our translation platform more reliable, scalable and accessible to customers and translators. If you are excited about the idea of making the world smaller by breaking down language barriers, and leveraging technology to help people connect in new ways, we want to talk to you.
• Continuously enhancing the accessibility of translator and customer platforms
• Making the translation platform more reliable and robust to handle growing translation volume
• Building new features to automate workflow management, and to improve the quality and speed of transaltions
• Supporting day-to-day operations
• Comfortable working with TDD methodology
• Experience with Linux system administration is highly desired
• High level of self-motivation to constantly set the bar higher for yourself and others around you
• Knowledge of a foreign language is highly desirable
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, and a brief statement on why you think you were born to lead this role to Kunal Sarda at firstname.lastname@example.org.