Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Arabic Translation. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 700 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 581 sample profiles of our translators below.
April 24, 2013
Emile Siman has been an English to Arabic interpreter for the past 5 years. A resident of the United States Emile typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 11 others. Emile has received a Doctorate Degree, and has 1 year experience in the translation industry.
November 26, 2014
: Einass Hamed Mohamed Kandil
Date of Birth : 10/03/1980
Place of Birth : Saudi Arabia
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Egyptian
Address : 37 Abd El Kader Ragb , Roushdy, Kafr Abdou
Telephone (Home) : 03 / 5437113 -5234336
(Mobile) : 0123377132
E-Mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous School : El Nasr Girls College
High school : I.G.C.S.E (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
College degree : Bachelor degree – Faculty of Tourism and Hotels
University Alexandria University
Bachelor degree – Faculty of Arts- English department :
Currently obtaining my masters of arts degree from Ain Shams University in linguistics and translation.
Arabic : Mother tongue
English : Excellent command of fluent written and spoken English
German : very good
ICDL Master Track 4
Windows – Word – Excel –Power point – Internet- Access
- Using Trados Workbench and Microsoft Word to translate a document from scratch
- Using Trados Workbench and Microsoft Word to translate an updated document
- Using Trados Workbench and TagEditor to translate an HTML document from scratch
- Using Trados Workbench and TagEditor to translate an updated HTML document
1- Executive Secretary in Marine Company
- Computer work (Typing emails –faxes-letters in English – Arabic)
- Translating company's contracts letters and correspondences
- Arranging appointments
- Reserving rooms in hotels for the company's guests
- Logistics supervisor
Handling company's problem -
- Participated in the charter sector work
- Responsible for purchasing vessel's spare parts
- Handling the ISO files - Storing and arrangement of the backup files
- Handling the vessel's communications
- Consecutive translator in al meetings
2- Consecutive Translator
Worked as a consecutive translator for Systain Consulting GmbH Company during their representatives visits for social auditing in Port Said , Egypt.
1-Consecutive translators of the interviews held with workers and staff
2- Translator of banners, documents, payrolls of employees in the factories.
Worked as a transcriptionist transcribing recordings for:
1.No Problem company: Transcription , translation and recording of a marketing survey of a food product.
2. GlobaLexicon: Transcription of marketing interviews about brands, newly-launched mobile and car models.
3- Aristos Erevna Consulting Pvt. Ltd Transcription of marketing interviews handling different domains
4- Translation of academic interviews for Phd student with executive employees in leading position in Bahrain
- Worked for Translation Galore on regular basis translating contracts and certificates.
- Translation of more than 50 ,000 words of public affairs documents for Linguistica International, Inc including court papers, Child Support Program , State of Michigan laws, Friend of the Court Services- etc, State of Michigan Department of Human Services documents, Programs such as Food Assistance Program, Child Development and Care, Cash Assistance, State Disability Assistance, and State Emergency Relief.
- Translation of 3000 words of the provisions of American constitution and its by-laws for Al Bait Al Shaml
UN and EU,TWB Translation
- Translation of UNICEF related documents on famine, malnutrition, children health and vaccination, child’s education.
- Translation of more than 36000 words of Information Security Best Practices for CBRN Facilities for UNICRI the near final draft of Prepared by the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory within the framework of
Project 19 of the European Union Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear
Risk Mitigation Centres of Excellence Initiative (EU CBRN CoE) entitled:
“Development of procedures and guidelines to create and improve secure
information management systems and data exchange mechanisms for CBRN
materials under regulatory control”
- Translation of “ THE He for She CAMPAIGN” for “UN WOMEN” United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women.
- Translation of more than 8000 words of infectious diseases of poverty for Translators Without Borders, documents related to new vaccines, epidemics, infectious diseases and methods of treatment, orphans and war children, rights of minorities, human rights, and many others.
- Translation of more than 10000 words of documents for the conference entitled “The Science Agenda for Transforming Agriculture in Africa” for Moudachirou Language Institute
Software, apps and games Localization
- Software localization of more than 40,000 words of apps and software strings for www.icanlocalize.com
- Localization of games for www. inlingo.ru
- Localization of games for Asiatis.ca
Translation of tourism- related websites and documents
- Translation of more 100,000 words for a 5-star hotels chain in various countries for Translatemedia
- Translation of more than 10000 words for tourist- brochure for city of Izmir
- Translation of Challetspa website
- Translation of online hotel booking website for Nivera Bilgi Teknolojileri Tur.Tic. Ltd
Translation of webites
- Translation of Tourbar dating webistes
- Translation of http://gmtmetaldetector.com
- Translation of various material ( food ingredients , medical material , cosmetics, drug leaflets , Forex –related translation, education books, articles,Phds, etc ..) for Easytranslate , Rix trans Ltd, MT International AB, lci-europe.com, Onehour Translation , WritePath, Translia, AbroadLink, Value point, BLC4u
- Translation of various trailers for www.comtranslations.tv
- Worked with Sfera Studios
7- Voice over artist
- Performing the Arabic voice of Ten Boom virtual museum for www.translution.com
- Performed the Arabic voice of various Documentary films for bristoltec
- Performed some voice over jobs for various Clients including life in UK, Compass language , and Australian Multi Lingual Services Pty Ltd
- Sports: Swimming – Aerobics - Reading novel - Hearing classical music
- Advanced courses in German language
- Specialized translation diplomas (Legal, financial, political and others) at egyta
- Master degree – Ein Shams University – Linguistics and translation studies
- Member in Sahabt el Ker Charity association
- Member in political party
I am a certified member at different translation websites and association
Certified member at Proz
Certified member by Language Industry Certfication System
AS+C International Certified Translator according to EN 15038 / International Certified Interpreter according to OENORM D 1202.
Certified member at Egyptian Translator Association (EGYTA)
Membership number no 10556
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Marketing/Advertising Media Medical Mobile Apps Other Patents Science Social Science/Humanities Travel/Hospitality Websites
May 11, 2013
I've been a translator and interpreter of English for 17 years. I've translated in almost all fields of knowledge. I studied both English Literature and Philosophy. I have extensive knowledge about various disciplines. I love translation and languages so much.
April 17, 2013
Bayan Taleb has been an English to Arabic translator for the past 5 years. A resident of Jordan Bayan typically translates content for the websites and travel/hospitality industries, as well as 7 others. Bayan has received a College Degree, and has 9 years experience in the translation industry.
Specializes In:English to Arabic Translation Arabic Translation Arabic to English Translation Arabic to Arabic Transcription Arabic Transcription English to Arabic Transcription
June 13, 2013
I’m a corporate and public sector consultant, facilitating the delivery of communications that inspire and shape global views. I'm analytic, diplomatic, empathic, innovative, influential and resourceful with leadership, negotiation and problem-solving skills. I'm dedicated to customer-centric service delivery, typically exceeding expectations. I offer linguistic capability to communicate with 15% of the world’s population, advanced knowledge of software systems and media production.
I was privileged to deliver global marketing communications for prominent brands as Apple, BlackBerry, Bose, Braun, Bupa, Citibank, Dell, Design Museum, D&G, EDF, Emirates, Epson, GlaxoSmithKline, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Hilton, Honeywell, Honda, HP, HTC, Jaguar/Land Rover, Marriott, Monster, NFL, Nike, Lexus, Lego, Pearson, P&G, Qatar Airways, Saudi Airlines, Saxobank, Science Museum, Shell, Sofitel, Starbucks, Starwood, TripAdvisor, Value Retail, Vertu, United Airlines, United Nations and Unilever.
Specializes In:English to Arabic Translation Arabic Translation Arabic to English Translation Arabic to Arabic Transcription Arabic Transcription
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Engineering (Chemical) Engineering (Civil) Engineering (Mechanical) Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Journalism Literature Manuals Manufacturing Marketing/Advertising Mechanical Media Medical Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Retail Science Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality Websites
January 03, 2014
Dina Alsharif has been an English to Arabic interpreter for the past 4 years. A resident of the United States Dina typically translates content for the education and culture industries, as well as 4 others. Dina has received a College Degree, and has 5 years experience in the translation industry.
May 18, 2013
Hello to all, my name is Obada I am a native Arabic speaker and has been residing in the US for over 22 years. I have earned a Bachelor degree in Child and Adolescent Development and a Master of Arts in Education from California State Universities and have worked in the retail, customer service, and the education field obviously.
As you would imagine being bilingual has been versatile in all the position I have occupied. I have translated for clients, customers, students, and families. Having experience in different fields allowed me to have a wealth of vocabularies, phrases, sentences, and syntaxes in both Arabic and English. Furthermore, my education background gives me an added advantage, because I am able to break down things in an easy and understandable format. I was able to develop excellent communication skills and I keep enhancing them. I am a confident and positive personality and this makes it easier for people to get along with me. In translating, personality is as important as the ability to translate the language that is being written or spoken.
With that said, I will be delighted to translate for you. I am confident that you will be pleased with my translation.
July 26, 2013
May 07, 2013
If your organization is seeking a Professional, experienced (En<>Ar) Certificated Translator, Proofreader, AQ editor, DTP, Project Manager, having some degrees (B.A major in Marketing, Master Degree major in Political sciences, Diploma, MBA- Eton University) and SEO skills. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your needs and objectives with you. The accomplishments notes within the accompanying will illustrate the value and vision that I can bring to your team.
Specializes In:English to Arabic Translation Arabic Translation English to Arabic Transcription Arabic Transcription
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Engineering (Chemical) Engineering (Civil) Engineering (Mechanical) Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Manuals Manufacturing Marketing/Advertising Mechanical Media Medical Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Other Patents Real Estate Retail Science Social Science/Humanities Tax Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality Websites
December 08, 2015
Fadel Makhzoum has been an English to Arabic translator for the past 2 years. A resident of Lebanon Fadel typically translates content for the websites and technology industries, as well as 12 others. Fadel has received a College Degree, and has 1 year experience in the translation industry.
Specializes In:English to Arabic Translation Arabic Translation Arabic to Arabic Transcription Arabic Transcription