Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional English to Serbian Translation for Engineering (Chemical). Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 3 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 3 sample profiles of our translators below.
April 27, 2017
I am an English Teacher, translator, and a student of Communication and Public Relations. I've had long experience with translating articles on various topics, as well as some business documents for a Danish firm called 'Fruits and Berries'. I've been an English teacher for the past two years. I am hard-working, punctual, detailed and responsible. I have great command of natural expressions, common phrases, and I am also skilled in business and professional English, in general.
Industries:Arts/Music Business Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Engineering (Chemical) Fashion Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Journalism Literature Manuals Manufacturing Marketing/Advertising Media Networking/Social Media Other Retail Science Social Science/Humanities Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality Websites
May 15, 2016
- Able to fluently speak and write English and Serbian to both, Cyrillic and Latin Letter (Native Tongue); Near-Native in Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin language
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly with hard work and commitment
- Accurate human translation of 300 words in one hour with localization; familiar with transcription and translation Software tools
- A highly personable, positive and sociable economist, benefiting from experience within bank that has required the ability to provide a high degree of customer service, solving problems, dealing with inquiries from all types of people
- Able to prioritize work
- Always punctual, organized, honest, confident and responsible
- Transcription is my passion
- My specialties are Business and Marketing topics, IT field, as well as General and Legal ones
- Good mental arithmetic for handling transactions
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively under pressure in dynamic environment
- Excellent communicator at all levels and open-minded
- I enjoy new challenges and learning new skills
Industries:Arts/Music Banking Business Computing/Software Contracts Culinary Culture Education Energy Engineering (Chemical) Engineering (Civil) Engineering (Mechanical) Fashion Finance Games Government and Politics Information Technologies Insurance Journalism Law Literature Manuals Manufacturing Marketing/Advertising Mechanical Media Medical Mobile Apps Networking/Social Media Other Patents Real Estate Retail Science Social Science/Humanities Tax Technology Telecommunications Transportation Travel/Hospitality Websites
November 12, 2015
I am multi-skilled, reliable person, able to work under the pressure, and with short deadlines, with a positive attitude when fast and accurate reaction is mandatory. With a proven ability to translate written documents from a source language to a target language, who quick learn and can absorb new ideas and communicate clearly and effectively with people from all social and professional backgrounds. Well mannered, articulate and fully aware of diversity and multicultural issues, being flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise and at the same time remaining aware of professional roles and boundaries.
I have extensive knowledge of technical phraseology/terminology ensuring the correct translation is used.
Above noted is firmly founded on fact that I have 6 years work experience in translating/interpreting at industry (processes, machines and materials). Meaning, but not limited to: datasheets, bulletins, manuals, ans so on, related to metallurgy, metal processing, galvanization, surface protection, pyrotechnics, electronics, welding , heat treatments, etc.
I have a great knowledge relating to Sale/Purchase of machines and materials different assignment, as also subsequent production of herein applicable records (sales/purchase projections, inventory lists, etc....).
Able to do translation of the most of law related documents (contracts, certificates, Rule books, corporate documents. etc...)
I am very committed to communication with clients, willing to discuss any unclear points.As a project manager I was confronted with the day to day challenges and requirements of different translation/interpreting projects.
I have a large experience in translation of medical texts, articles related to many disorders and deceases (relating to Cardiology, Cerebral system, Dermatology, etc...)
I'm a fast learner who can incorporate fairly well in various working environments.