English to French Translation Professional Fabrice M'vondo
Average Rating: Granada, Spain
Member since March 28, 2014
I am a freelance localization specialist with extensive experience in the translation and DTP fields (over 7 years).
▪ I am also a certified Transperfect localization specialist for Clinical - Technical projects, and I have processed many projects in that field (clinical trials, research protocols) for companies such as Merck, Sanofi, Abvie, GSK and more.
▪ Certified service provider for protranslating, itttranslation, yyztranslations, transperfect, translations.com, translated.net, gengo, livetranslation, tomedes, smartling, ctslanguagelink, onehourtranslation, verbalizeit, translate.com, smartlation, strakertranslations, dixit, steps. About 2,000 projects completed - 10,000+ pages or over 2 million words - with fields of expertise being information and technology, legal, marketing, tourism, science, medical (lab protocols, research trials), financial markets, entertainment, sports, e-commerce, banners ad, brochures, mobile apps, video games and more...
▪ Various localization projects, from word/pdf documents to website content, video games, app titles/description and in-app localization (using cloud collaborative platforms as well)
▪ Experience with CAT tools (5 years): wordfast, SDL trados, systran, memoQ, xtm, MateCat
▪ Linguee and Unbabel English to French editor
Native languages: French (France), French (Canada)
Source languages: English, French (Canada)
Target languages: French (France) and French (Canada)
(Spanish, Italian and German to be soon supported)
Let me know your needs and I will serve you with great abilities and excellent 24/7 customer service!
To a successful business collaboration,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : Wordly247
Zingterview with Fabrice M'Vondo
Fabrice M'Vondo on LinkedIn
Fabrice M'Vondo on Proz
Fabrice M'Vondo on SmartCAT
Fabrice M'Vondo on Twitter
Fabrice M'Vondo on Facebook
Fabrice M'Vondo on Seed Invest