English to French Translation Professional Fabrice M'vondo
Average Rating: Granada, Spain
Member since March 28, 2014
Medical localization specialist with a daily capacity of 5,000+ words. 500+ projects processed (clinical trials, research protocols, ICFs) through translation agencies and for major companies such as Merck, Sanofi, AbbVie, Novartis, GSK, as well as various CROs and hospitals. Proficient with CAT tools, if required: Wordfast, SDL Trados, Systran, MemoQ, XTM, MateCat, SmartCat, CafeTran.
o Localization of a software created to enable health care professionals assess the dehydration status in patients, in collaboration with the WHO, UN and UNICEF.
o Localization of an app created to enable patients store and access their entire medical history without limitations regarding their location or language.
▪ Notable transcription projects:
- Real Madrid interviews (Zinedine Zidane, Karim Benzema, Raphaël Varane) - FR>EN
- Red Bull Foiling Generation interviews (Arthur Boc-Ho, Cantin Roger) - FR>EN
- GoPro documentaries- Searching the Maya Underworld (Guillermo De Anda) - EN>FR
- Turkish Airlines commercial (Jennifer Aniston), Bell Canada employees - EN>FR and FR>EN
- IPSOS market research (health and food) - EN>FR
▪ Various localization projects, from word/pdf documents to website content, video games, app titles/description and in-app localization (using cloud collaborative platforms as well)
▪ Experience with CAT tools (5 years): Wordfast, SDL trados, Systran, MemoQ, XTM, MateCat, SmartCat, CafeTran.
To a successful business collaboration,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : Wordly247
Zingterview with Fabrice M'Vondo
Fabrice M'Vondo on LinkedIn
Fabrice M'Vondo on TranslatorsCafe
Fabrice M'Vondo on Proz
Fabrice M'Vondo on SmartCAT
Fabrice M'Vondo on Twitter
Fabrice M'Vondo on Facebook
Fabrice M'Vondo on Seed Invest