Simplified Chinese to Simplified Chinese Transcription Professional Wilson Wai
Member since March 30, 2014
• Results-oriented Management Professional with 30 years of solid corporate experience in progressively responsible positions, and proven achievements in all aspects as a Successful Strategic Planner, Team Builder and Leader, Facilitator, Motivator, and with tactfulness in customer service and communications.
• An Innovative Self-starter with the ability to identify and assess changing conditions in an organization, and match resources to achieve short-and long- terms goals to improve the efficiency of operations.
• Project Management/Program Development: Demonstrated ability to delegate and encourage staffs to perform at their maximum potential, meet deadlines within budget, address specific trouble-spots, conceptualize, research and organize a team including clients and staff to promote top-notch customer service.
• Achieve company goals and surpass production expectations while maintaining quality, safety and integrity through total quality management.
• Analyse cost planning, predict forecasts to ensure effective cost containment.
• Results oriented with excellent organizational and management skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure, demonstrated problem solving, strong decision making abilities and negotiation skills; able to multi-task and maintain positive attitude when dealing with difficult situations
• Quality Assurance: ISO 9000 / 14000 ; QS 9000 ; TS16949 (Plan, Policies, Procedures, Instructions, Records), Safety and Training, Internal Audit, Statistics, Continuous Improvement
• Possess sound business and financial acumen; exceptionally focused with a strong sense of urgency for customer needs, highly organized and efficient mindset with a down-to-earth management style that inspires and supports all levels of an organization with high energy and a passion for business success.