Get instant access to VerbalizeIt's curated translator community for Instant Professional Toronto Translation. Simply upload your content, and we instantly route it to one of 378 translators qualified for this specific expertise. Here are 64 sample profiles of our translators below.
May 03, 2015
Ioulia Peregoudova has been a Russian transcriber for the past 3 years. A resident of Canada Ioulia typically translates content for the technology and science industries, as well as 5 others. Ioulia has received a College Degree, and has 7 years experience in the translation industry.
May 07, 2013
Specializes In:English to French Translation French Translation English to English Transcription English Transcription French to French Transcription French Transcription French to English Translation English to French Transcription French to English Transcription
August 01, 2017
Born in the Netherlands, living and working in Canada. Years of experience in Business IT & Management.
Specializes In:English to Dutch Translation Dutch Translation English to Dutch Transcription Dutch Transcription Dutch to Dutch Transcription
March 30, 2014
• Results-oriented Management Professional with 30 years of solid corporate experience in progressively responsible positions, and proven achievements in all aspects as a Successful Strategic Planner, Team Builder and Leader, Facilitator, Motivator, and with tactfulness in customer service and communications.
• An Innovative Self-starter with the ability to identify and assess changing conditions in an organization, and match resources to achieve short-and long- terms goals to improve the efficiency of operations.
• Project Management/Program Development: Demonstrated ability to delegate and encourage staffs to perform at their maximum potential, meet deadlines within budget, address specific trouble-spots, conceptualize, research and organize a team including clients and staff to promote top-notch customer service.
• Achieve company goals and surpass production expectations while maintaining quality, safety and integrity through total quality management.
• Analyse cost planning, predict forecasts to ensure effective cost containment.
• Results oriented with excellent organizational and management skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure, demonstrated problem solving, strong decision making abilities and negotiation skills; able to multi-task and maintain positive attitude when dealing with difficult situations
• Quality Assurance: ISO 9000 / 14000 ; QS 9000 ; TS16949 (Plan, Policies, Procedures, Instructions, Records), Safety and Training, Internal Audit, Statistics, Continuous Improvement
• Possess sound business and financial acumen; exceptionally focused with a strong sense of urgency for customer needs, highly organized and efficient mindset with a down-to-earth management style that inspires and supports all levels of an organization with high energy and a passion for business success.
Specializes In:Simplified Chinese to Simplified Chinese Transcription Simplified Chinese Transcription
December 22, 2013
Vera Gordienko has been an English to Russian translator for the past 4 years. A resident of Canada Vera typically translates content for the travel/hospitality and social science/humanities industries, as well as 7 others. Vera has received a Masters, and has 10 years experience in the translation industry.
Specializes In:English to Russian Translation Russian Translation Russian to English Translation Russian to Russian Transcription Russian Transcription Russian to English Transcription
December 24, 2015
I am a third-year student at the University of Toronto, studying Cell and System Biology.
I started learning English when I was 7 years old. According to the strong base of English Knowledge, I went to Canada 3 years ago.
My general English got a great improvement during past few years, hence I am very confident with my translating skills.
Specializes In:English to Simplified Chinese Transcription Simplified Chinese Transcription Simplified Chinese to Simplified Chinese Transcription
May 27, 2017
Available for English to Portuguese/Portuguese to English translations.
Specializations: Health, Politics, Human Rights, Education, Literature, Travel, Misc.
I have a BA in Foreign Languages, from the University of Brasília, Brazil. Currently, I'm pursuing a graduate certificate in International Development in Toronto, Canada.
I have already translated documents for pharmaceutical companies, as well as worked on subtitling projects, and volunteered as a translator for NGOs in different parts of the world.
I can translate:
- Technical documents
- Travel brochures
- Academic articles (with a focus on Humanities)
- Business and commercial documents
Professional references are available upon request.
Specializes In:Portuguese (Brazil) to Portuguese (Brazil) Transcription Portuguese (Brazil) Transcription
March 20, 2015
Born in mainland China.
Fluency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Specializes In:English to Simplified Chinese Live Interpretation Simplified Chinese Live Interpretation Simplified Chinese to Simplified Chinese Transcription Simplified Chinese Transcription
September 16, 2014
Gabriel Ernesto Arévalo Luna
Cell Phone: 6479215130
• Enthusiastically committed to what I accomplish
• Fully bilingual translator/interpreter (English-Spanish)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• System Engineer
• Familiar with diverse fields
• Proficient in CAT tools
• Fast learner and problem solver
IFA Y LOS ORISHAS
Main Areas of Expertise
IT, Internet, Software, Hardware, Telecommunications, Mechanics, Electronics, Education, Business.
Specializes In:English to Spanish (Latin America) Translation Spanish (Latin America) Translation English to Spanish (Latin America) Transcription Spanish (Latin America) Transcription
July 18, 2016
Born and raised in China.
Came to Canada for university study.
Good at academic English.
Love reading and learning knowledge in new fields.